David’s Holiday Bark
- 2 cups bittersweet Chocolate Chips, melted in the microwave on 30 second intervals until completely melted and smooth
- 1/2 cup roasted unsalted pistachios
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup roasted pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse flake finishing salt
- 1 teaspoon Hollywood Hot Shake
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium size bowl combine the pistachios, pecans & cranberries. Toss and mix
- Pour the melted chocolate out onto the parchment paper and spread out using a 1/4 inch offset spatula or knife.
- Sprinkle on top of the still wet chocolate the nut & fruit mixture.
- Add the finishing salt and HOLLYWOOD HOT SHAKE…
Courtesy of David Bondarchuck of Scratch Catering in Denver